Our Tough Tower trimmed to the core
The Staffy CORE Series was created for those particular clients who don’t need all the standard extra versatility of the Tough Tower Series, while still providing the synonymous Staffy quality. The extra parts needed to create all the versatile options are still available as accessories.
The TUT1400-5 can be set up as a 2m, 3m, 4m or a 5m tower with a maximum 6m reach height.
1 x Platform with hatch (TU05) – for easy assembly on your own
450kg load rating
on a single platform
- Lightweight high-strength T6 aluminium structure
- AS/NZS 1576 & Worksafe compliant
- 2m platform length for easy assembly, storage and transportation (3m length also available)
- New heavy-duty 400mm adjustable, double-braked 8 inch wheels with an internal spring clip preventing the wheels from falling out when the tower is lifted
- One system with two optional frame widths (0.8m or 4m), more versatile and cost effective, as you only swap end frames to suit your job requirements
- Can be set up on stairs, steps and slopes without any special parts required.
- Built-in ladder, no extra ladder parts to carry, assemble or lose
- Non-slip ladder treads for safe climbing
- Colour-coded snap on bracing with solid bull nose claw for high speed assembly. No tools required
- Brace claws are welded to tubing for maximum longevity (not crimped or riveted as with other systems)
- Non-slip coated ply is recessed into alloy rebate to protect the ply edges – not riveted on top of alloy extrusion
- 450kg load rating, 900kg across two platforms
- Plan brace with 5m towers
- 5 Year warranty
• 4 x adjustable wheels (400mm)