Low Rider Bay Pack
The Staffy Low Rider has been designed and manufactured with the purpose of replacing the standard timber saw horse, which is not a recognised suitable work platform by WorkSafe NZ. The Staffy Trestle can not only be used as a saw horse which would never have to be replaced, but it is recognised as a suitable work platform by WorkSafe NZ, which means that it can be used with the Staffy platforms and handrails as well as being used without the handrail depending on your risk assessment. The convenience of a 3 in 1 system that folds away within seconds makes the Staffy Low Rider the top rated product in this category in New Zealand.
450kg load rating
on a single platform
- Lightweight high-strength T6 aluminium structure
- AS/NZS 1576 & Worksafe compliant
- 3 in 1, switch from saw horse to trestle to scaffold in seconds
- Simply fold flat and stack for easy storage and transport. Unfolds in seconds with no tools required.
- Individually extendable legs with 400mm of adjustment can be used to incorporate steps, slopes or uneven terrain.
- Fully compatible with the Staffy mobile towers. The rung heights of the trestle are level with the rungs on the scaffold, and the handrail and platforms from the Staffy Tough 800 range works on the trestles.
- Long runs can be created by linking the Low Rider Starter Packs and the Low Rider Bay Packs to achieve the platform length required
- The Low Rider System can be erected around corners and on uneven terrain and stairs
- 500kg load rating, 225kg load rating on the platforms
- 5 Year warranty
1 x Trestle
1 x platform no hatch
1 x handrail post
2 x horizontal brace
Reach Height: 3m