Staffy Sprint Plus
The Sprint Tower is a very popular little option from Staffy. With the base unit having ability to fit through doorways fully assembled it makes a perfect option for all builders, painters, plasterers, electricians, plumbers, air-conditioning, engineers, glaziers, and even around the home… your wife will love it! It takes just 20 seconds to assemble and when you’re done it folds flat for the extremely slim storage.
The extension pack just gives you a bit more reach while still feeling safe and secure.
0.75m wide x 1.4m long x 2.8m high
- Fast set-up – Unfold the x-fold frame and place platforms, 20 seconds to erect
- Compact Design – Easily fits through most doorways
- Safe – Compliant to AS/NZS 1576 and WorkSafe NZ guides
- No toe Boards required, all other mini mobile do require a toe board.
- Split Platforms – The non-slip platforms can be placed on different rungs to make it easy to step up to the working height, a great ladder replacement
- Easy Storage – Simply folds together
- Snap on braces for handrail, no tools required
- Braked Wheels -Non-marking material
- Versatile – The extension pack can be transformed into a work bench or trolley, platforms can be used as a shelf.
- 225kg load rating
- 5 year extended warranty though online application
• 3 x Alloy platforms