The Staffy Tough Tower systems are incredibly versatile and easy to adapt to your needs on site. Staffy gear has the flexibility to be used in more ways than one, providing you with an affordable all-round solution to your height safety requirements that also increases productivity. Slowly build up your system over time or split your tall towers into individual small towers for use at the same time. The TUH800 is the handrail module which is used to create 3m, 5m, MEDGE800 options or even the handrail on the Staffy trestles.
- Lightweight high-strength T6 aluminium structure
- AS/NZS 1576 & Worksafe compliant
- One system with two optional frame widths (0.8m or 4m), more versatile and cost effective, as you only swap end frames to suit your job requirement.
- Colour-coded snap on bracing with solid bull nose claw for high speed assembly. No tools required
- Brace claws are welded to tubing for maximum longevity (not crimped or riveted as with other systems)
- 5 Year warranty