The Staffy Tough Tower systems are incredibly versatile and easy to adapt to your needs on site. Staffy gear has the flexibility to be used in more ways than one, providing you with an affordable all-round solution to your height safety requirements that also increases productivity. Slowly build up your system over time or split your tall towers into individual small towers for use at the same time.
- Lightweight high-strength T6 aluminium structure
- AS/NZS 1576 & Worksafe compliant
- 2m platform length for easy assembly, storage and transportation (3m length also available)
- New heavy-duty 400mm adjustable, double-braked 8 inch wheels with an internal spring clip preventing the wheels from falling out when the tower is lifted
- One system with two optional frame widths (0.8m or 4m), more versatile and cost effective, as you only swap end frames to suit your job requirements
- Can be set up on stairs, steps and slopes without any special parts required.
- Built-in ladder, no extra ladder parts to carry, assemble or lose
- Non-slip ladder treads for safe climbing
- Colour-coded snap on bracing with solid bull nose claw for high speed assembly. No tools required
- Brace claws are welded to tubing for maximum longevity (not crimped or riveted as with other systems)
- Non-slip coated ply is recessed into alloy rebate to protect the ply edges – not riveted on top of alloy extrusion
- 225kg load rating, 450kg across two platforms
- 5 Year warranty