Zero Pinnacle Exo Vent Multi Impact Helmet
Light and comfortable, the ZERO Pinnacle helmet is designed for industrial, construction, work at heights and abseil use. Versatile and rugged, includes slots for cap attached ear protectors and capacity for direct fit visors. Includes mountaineering certification which meets regulations for work at heights, for applications where the chin strap must not be releasable.
$129.00 + GST
- ABS Advanced Thermo Material Shell exterior.
- Ear protector kits available on request.
- Full face and half face anti-scratch visors available for direct fitting.
- 10 year lifespan.
- Wide aeration holes with mesh covers to prevent debris entry.
- Inside protection in high-density EPS polystyrene.
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 450gms.
- Slots for fitting cap attach ear protectors, giving options of full fact protection of forestry kit, visor etc
- Inner Textile padding and headband, removable and washable.
- Adjustable chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N.
- Lamp holder clips.
- One size fits most including larger heads, with quick wheel up/down adjustable size system, Diameter: 54-62cm.
- Standards; EN12492:2012; EN 397:2012+ A1:2012; LD, -40°C to +50°C. Resistance to lateral deformation (LD); Protection against impacts at low temperatures (-40°C); Protection against impacts at high temperatures (+50°C).