Zero Supalite Retractable Webbing Lanyard
Retracting personal lanyard, a fall arrest device with rugged case. Lightweight and compact, ideal for many light duty applications such as order pickers, static lines, plant maintenance and EWP’s. Complete with swivel attachment.
- The carabiner end should attached to the wearer’s harness.
- Working webbing 17mm.
- Includes integral energy absorber.
- Static Strength: not less than 15kN, braking force less than 6kN.
- Suitable for horizontal use.
- Maximum deflection from vertical: 40 degrees.
- Do not use horizonally without AZ-800 lanyard where a fall could occur over sharp edge.
- With snaphook (WR-025) or scaffhook (WR-027).
- Operating temp range: -40 to +60 degrees.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.3:1997 for your peace of mind.